Will global support module:function expression?
YeJun Su
2015-06-13 18:49:12 UTC

I've writing code in Erlang, it's function call is like "module:function",
so there is a larger range to navigate the results.

Will global support function calls like above?

Thanks

------------------
Kind Regards,
goofansu
Shigio YAMAGUCHI
2015-06-15 00:54:08 UTC
Post by YeJun Su
I've writing code in Erlang, it's function call is like
"module:function", so there is a larger range to navigate the results.
Will global support function calls like above?
Thanks
I think it is impossible that GLOBAL itself supports new language
including Erlang. However, GLOBAL has a mechanism called 'plug-in parser'.
You can write a Erlang parser for GLOBAL easily using the mechanism.
Please see also 'plugin-factory/PLUGIN_HOWTO' file in the package.

Regards,
Shigio
--
Shigio YAMAGUCHI <***@gnu.org>
PGP fingerprint: D1CB 0B89 B346 4AB6 5663 C4B6 3CA5 BBB3 57BE DDA3